• Two sets of eight (or in the LC78213, seven) built-in circuits with three switching configurations available based on differing internal connections
• Control according to serial data sent from a microprocessor, and easy connection to 5 V microprocessors
• Two identical products can be connected to a shared bus due to the provision of a select pin (S).
• A reset pin that turns off all analog switches
• A ±20 V withstand voltage rating allows these products to provide a wide dynamic range.
Function switching under serial data control in amplifiers, receivers, and other electronic equipment