The LC75863E and LC75863W are 1/3 duty LCD display drivers that can directly drive up to 75 segments and can control up to four general-purpose output ports. These products also incorporate a key scan circuit that accepts input from up to 30 keys to reduce printed circuit board wiring.
• Key input function for up to 30 keys (A key scan is
performed only when a key is pressed.)
• 1/3duty - 1/2bias and 1/3duty - 1/3bias drive schemes
can be controlled from serial data (up to 75 segments).
• Sleep mode and all segments off functions that are
controlled from serial data.
• Segment output port/general-purpose output port
function switching that is controlled from serial data.
• Serial data I/O supports CCB format communication
with the system controller.
• Direct display of display data without the use of a
decoder provides high generality.
• Independent VLCD for the LCD driver block (VLCD can
be set to in the range VDD-0.5 to 6.0 volts.)
• Provision of an on-chip voltage-detection type reset
circuit prevents incorrect displays.
• RC oscillator circuit.