The LC75814V is a 1/4 duty general-purpose LCD driver that can be used for frequency display in electronic tuners under the control of a microcontroller. The LC75814V can drive an LCD with up to 64 segments directly. The LC75814V can also control up to 4 general-purpose output ports. Since the LC75814V uses separate power supply systems for the LCD drive block and the logic block, the LCD driver block power-supply voltage can be set to any voltage in the range 2.7 to 6.0 volts, regardless of the logic block power-supply voltage.
• Support for 1/4 duty 1/2 bias or 1/4 duty 1/3 bias drive
of up to 64 segments under serial data control.
• Serial data input supports CCB format communication
with the system controller.
• Serial data control of the power-saving mode based
backup function and all the segments forced off function
• Serial data control of switching between the segment
output port and the general-purpose output port
• High generality, since display data is displayed directly
without decoder intervention.
• Independent VLCD for the LCD driver block (VLCD can
be set to any voltage in the range 2.7 to 6.0 volts,
regardless of the logic block power-supply voltage.)
• The INH pin can force the display to the off state.
• RC oscillator circuit