The LC662104A, LC662106A, and LC662108A are 4-bit CMOS microcontrollers that integrate on a single chip all the functions required in a special-purpose telephone controller, including ROM, RAM, I/O ports, a serial interface, a DTMF generator, timers, and interrupt functions. These microcontrollers are available in a 30-pin package.
Features and Functions
• On-chip ROM capacities of 4, 6, and 8 kilobytes, and an on-chip RAM capacity of 384 × 4 bits.
• Fully supports the LC66000 Series common instruction set (128 instructions). (The special-purpose instructions for TM1 and SI/01 are disabled.)
• I/O ports: 24 pins
• DTMF generator This microcontroller incorporates a circuit that can generate two sine wave outputs, DTMF output.
• 8-bit serial interface: one circuit
• Instruction cycle time: 0.95 to 10 µs (at 3.0 to 5.5 V)
• Powerful timer functions and prescalers
— Time limit timer, event counter, pulse width measurement, and square wave output using a 12-bit timer.
— Time base function using a 12-bit prescaler.
• Powerful interrupt system with 6 interrupt factors and 6 interrupt vector locations.
— External interrupts: 3 factors/3 vector locations
— Internal interrupts: 3 factors/3 vector locations
• Flexible I/O functions Selectable options include 20-mA drive outputs, pull-up and open drain circuits.
• Optional runaway detection function (watchdog timer)
• 8-bit I/O functions
• Power saving functions using halt and hold modes.
• Packages: DIP30SD, MFP30S
• Evaluation ICs: LC665099 (evaluation chip) + EVA86K
- ECB662500 LC66E2108(on-chip EPROM microcontroller)