The LB11660FV is a single-phase bipolar drive half-predriver motor driver that can easily implement a direct PWM driver motor driver circuit with excellent efficiency. The LB11660FV is particularly well suited for the miniature fans used in servers.
• Single-phase full-wave drive (15V, 1.5A transistors are built in)
Half predriver with integrated high side transistor
• Built-in variable speed function controlled by an external input
The LB11660FV can implement quiet, low-vibration variable speed control using externally
clocked high side transistor direct PWM drive.
• Minimum speed setting pin
• Current limiter circuit (The limit value is determined by Rf; IO= 1A when RF = 0.5Ω)
• Built-in kickback absorption circuit
• Soft switching circuit makes low current consumption, low loss,
and low noise drive possible at phase switching
• Built-in HB
• Built-in lock protection and automatic recovery circuits
(built-in on/off ratio switching circuit controlled by the supply voltage)
• FG (speed detection) output
• Built-in thermal protection circuit (design guarantee)