The LB11600JV is a direct PWM drive predriver IC appropriate for 3-phase power brushless motors in automotive applications. This IC can implement either high side PWM drive or low side PWM drive motor driver circuits depending on the configuration of the output circuits, which use discrete transistors such as MOSFETs or bipolar transistors. In addition to a full complement of protection functions, including overcurrent, thermal, motor constraint, and undervoltage protection, the LB11600JV also provides an integrated speed control function. Thus the LB11600JV can implement high reliability/high functionality drive circuits.
• Three-phase bipolar drive (UH, VH, and WH pins, PWM control)
• Forward/reverse switching circuit
• Overcurrent protection circuit
• Undervoltage protection circuit
• Motor constraint protection circuit
• Thermal protection circuit
• Speed control circuit