The LA3361, PLL FM multiplex stereo demodulator, is designed for low supply voltage-use appliance such as portable radio or car stereo.
• Wide supply voltage range down to low supply voltage : 3V min.
• Operation of forced monaural (IF muting) or VCO stopping by only one pin.
Depending on supply voltage :
0.7V<V9<2.1V : forced monaural (IF muting)
V9>2.1V : VCO stopping
• Good ripple rejection.
• High level of lamp turning-on sensitivity : 7mV.
• With separation control pin.
• High gain.
• Less current consumption : 8.5mA typical.