The BR90 series are serial EEPROMs that can be connected directly to a serial port and can be erased and written electrically. Writing and reading is performed in word units, using four types of operation commands. Communication occurs through CS, SK, DI, and DO pins, WC pin control is used to initiate a write disabled state, enabling these EEPROMs to be used as one-time ROMs. During writing, operation is checked via the internal status check.
• BR9010 / F / FV (1k bit): 64 words × 16 bits
BR9020 / F (2k bit): 128 words × 16 bits
BR9040 / F (4k bit): 256 words × 16 bits
• Single power supply operation
• Serial data input and output
• Automatic erase-before-write
• Low current consumption
–1.5mA (max.) active current: 3V
–2µA (max.) standby current: 3V
• Noise filter built into SK pin
• Compact DIP8, SOP8, SSOP-B8 packages (SSOP
B8 is available only with BR9010).
• 100,000 ERASE / WRITE cycles
• 10 years Data Retention
• Easily connects to serial port