4-channel BTL driver for CD players
The BA6197FP, an IC for CD players, has a 4-channel BTL driver, 5V regulator (attached PNP transistor required), standard operational amplifier, and internal reset output linked to an internal thermal shutdown circuit. The driver has gain adjustment input pins for each channel, allowing gain to be set to the desired value. Also, the internal level shift circuit helps reduce the number of attached components.
1) 4-channel BTL driver on a HSOP 28-pin power pack age, allowing for application miniaturization.
2) Gain is adjustable with an attached resistor.
3) Internal thermal shutdown circuit with hysteresis capabilities.
4) Internal 5V regulator. (required attached PNP transistor)
5) Internal standard operational amplifier.
6) Reset output pin.
CD players, CD-ROM drives and other optical disc devices