The BA178MooT and BA178MooFP series are 3-pin, fixed positive output voltage regulators. These regulators are used to provide a stabilized output voltage from a fluctuating DC input voltage.
There are 11 fixed output voltages, as follows : 5V, 6V, 7V, 8V, 9V, 10V, 12V, 15V, 18V, 20V, and 24V. The maximum current capacity is 0.5A for each of the above voltages.
1) Built-in overcurrent protection circuit and thermal shutdown circuit.
2) Excellent ripple regulation.
3) Available in TO-220FP and TO252-3 packages, to meet wide range of applications.
4) Compatible with other manufacturers' regulators.
5) Richly diverse lineup. (5V, 6V, 7V, 8V, 9V, 10V, 12V, 15V, 18V, 20V, 24 V)