The TISP7xxxF3 series are 3-point overvoltage protectors designed for protecting against metallic (differential mode) and simultaneous longitudinal (common mode) surges. Each terminal pair has the same voltage limiting values and surge current capability. This terminal pair surge capability ensures that the protector can meet the simultaneous longitudinal surge requirement which is typically twice the metallic surge requirement.
● Patented Ion-Implanted Breakdown Region
– Precise DC and Dynamic Voltages
● Planar Passivated Junctions
– Low Off-State Current....................< 10 µA
● Rated for International Surge Wave Shapes
– Single and Simultaneous Impulses