The 5532 is a dual high-performance low noise operational amplifier. Compared to most of the standard operational amplifiers, such as the 1458, it shows better noise performance, improved output drive capability and considerably higher small-signal and power bandwidths.
This makes the device especially suitable for application in high-quality and professional audio equipment, instrumentation and control circuits, and telephone channel amplifiers. The op amp is internally compensated for gains equal to one. If very low noise is of prime importance, it is recommended that the 5532A version be used because it has guaranteed noise voltage specifications.
• Small-signal bandwidth: 10MHz
• Output drive capability: 600Ω, 10VRMS
• Input noise voltage: 5nV/√Hz (typical)
• DC voltage gain: 50000
• AC voltage gain: 2200 at 10kHz
• Power bandwidth: 140kHz
• Slew rate: 9V/µs
• Large supply voltage range: ±3 to ±20V
• Compensated for unity gain