The 532/358/LM2904 consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency-compensated operational amplifiers internally frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual power supplies is also possible, and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
In the linear mode the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from only a single power supply voltage. The unity gain cross frequency is temperature-compensated. The input bias current is also temperature-compensated.
• Internally frequency-compensated for unity gain
• Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
• Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature-compensated)
• Wide power supply range single supply: 3 VDC to 30 VDC,
or dual supplies: ±1.5 VDC to ±15 VDC
• Very low supply current drain (400 µA)—essentially independent
of supply voltage (1 mW/op amp at +5 VDC)
• Low input biasing current: 45 nADC temperature-compensated
• Low input offset voltage: 2 mVDC, and offset current: 5nADC
• Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
• Large output voltage: 0 VDC to V+ 1.5 VDC swing