The KM110BH/2430 and the KM110BH/2470 are sensor modules for contactless measurement of angular displacements of strong magnetic fields. The modules are a ready-trimmed (sensitivity and zero point) combination of a magnetoresistive KMZ sensor and a signal conditioning circuit in hybrid technology.
The KM110BH/2430 delivers a voltage output signal which is a linear function of the direction of the magnetic field. The KM110BH/2470 delivers a sinusoidal voltage output signal. The modules can be used for contactless angle measurement.
• Angle measuring range 30° or 70°
• Contactless, therefore wear-free and no microlinearity problems
• Easy to mount, ready for use
• Analog voltage output signal
• Operating temperatures up to 125 °C
• Precision of ± 0.5° in the temperature range (−15° ≤ α ≤ +15°)
• EMC resistant
• Sample kit with magnet available.