Sensor module for contactless measurement of angular displacements of strong magnetic fields between −35° and +35°. The module is a ready-trimmed (sensitivity and zero point) combination of the magnetoresistive sensor KMZ10B and a signal conditioning circuit in hybrid technology. The KMZ110BH/2270 delivers a sinusoidal current output signal which is a function of the direction of the magnetic field. The module can be used for contactless angle measurement.
• Angle measuring range 70°
• Contactless, therefore wear-free and no micro-linearity problems
• Easy to mount, ready for use
• Analog current output signal
• Operating temperatures up to 100 °C
• EMC resistant
• Sample kit with magnet available.