The CBT6800 provides ten bits of high-speed TTL-compatible bus switching. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows bi-directional connections to be made while adding near-zero propagation delay. The device also precharges the B port to a user-selectable bias voltage (BIASV) to minimize live-insertion noise.
• 5 Ω switch connection between two ports
• TTL compatible input and output levels
• Outputs are precharged by bias voltage to minimize signal distortion during live insertion
• Latch-up protection exceeds 100 mA per JESD78
• ESD protection exceeds 2000 V HBM per JESD22-A114,
200 V MM per JESD22-A115 and 1000 V CDM per JESD22-C101