Enhancement type N-channel field-effect transistor with source and substrate interconnected. Integrated diodes between gates and source protect against excessive input voltage surges. The BF1211, BF1211R and BF1211WR are encapsulated in the SOT143B, SOT143R and SOT343R plastic packages respectively.
• Short channel transistor with high forward transfer admittance to input capacitance ratio
• Low noise gain controlled amplifier
• Excellent low frequency noise performance
• Partly internal self-biasing circuit to ensure good cross-modulation performance during AGC and good DC stabilization.
• Gain controlled low noise VHF and UHF amplifiers for 5 V digital and analog television tuner applications.