The 74LVT374 high-performance BiCMOS device combines low static and dynamic power dissipation with high speed and high output drive.
The 74LVT374 is an 8-bit, edge triggered register coupled to eight 3-State output buffers. The two sections of the device are controlled independently by the clock (CP) and Output Enable (OE) control gates.
• Inputs and outputs on opposite side of package allow easy interface to microprocessors
• 3-State outputs for bus interfacing
• Common output enable
• TTL input and output switching levels
• Input and output interface capability to systems at 5V supply
• Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
• Live insertion/extraction permitted
• No bus current loading when output is tied to 5V bus
• Power-up 3-State
• Power-up reset
• Latch-up protection exceeds 500mA per JEDEC Std 17
• ESD protection exceeds 2000V per MIL STD 883 Method 3015 and 200V per Machine Model