The 74LVT241 high-performance BiCMOS device combines low static and dynamic power dissipation with high speed and high output drive.
The 74LVT241 device is an octal buffer that is ideal for driving bus lines. The device features two Output Enables (1OE, 2OE), each controlling four of the 3-State outputs.
• Octal bus interface
• 3-State buffers
• Output capability: +64mA/-32mA
• TTL input and output switching levels
• Input and output interface capability to systems at 5V supply
• Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
• Power-up 3-State
• Live insertion/extraction permitted
• No bus current loading when output is tied to 5V bus
• Latch-up protection exceeds 500mA per JEDEC Std 17
• ESD protection exceeds 2000V per MIL STD 883 Method 3015 and 200V per Machine Model.