The 74LV157 is a low-voltage CMOS device and is pin and function compatible with 74HC/HCT157.
The 74LV157 is a quad 2-input multiplexer which selects 4 bits of data from two sources under the control of a common data select input (S).
• Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 to 3.6 V
• Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
• Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25°C
• Output capability: standard
• ICC category: MSI