The 74LV153 is a low-voltage CMOS device that is pin and function compatible with 74HC/HCT153.
The 74LV153 can be used to move data to a common output bus from a group of registers. The state of the select inputs would determine the particular register from which the data came. An alternative application is a function generator. The device can generate two functions or three variables. This is useful for implementing highly irregular random logic.
• Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 to 3.6 V
• Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
• Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25°C
• Non-inverting outputs
• Separate enable for each output
• Common select inputs
• Permits multiplexing from n lines to 1 line
• Enable line provided for cascading (n lines to 1 line)
• Output capability: standard
• ICC category: MSI