The 74ALVC244 is a high-performance, low-power, low-voltage, Si-gate CMOS device and superior to most advanced CMOS compatible TTL families.
The 74ALVC244 is an octal non-inverting buffer/line driver with 3-state outputs. The 3-state outputs are controlled by the output enable inputs 1OE and 2OE. A HIGH on nOE causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state. Schmitt-trigger action at all inputs makes the circuit highly tolerant for slower input rise and fall times.
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 to 3.6 V
• 3.6 V tolerant inputs/outputs
• CMOS low power consumption
• Direct interface with TTL levels (2.7 to 3.6 V)
• Power-down mode
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
JESD8-7 (1.65 to 1.95 V)
JESD8-5 (2.3 to 2.7 V)
JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 to 3.6 V)
• ESD protection:
HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000 V
MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.