The 74AHC/AHCT139 are high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with low power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
The 74AHC/AHCT139 are high-speed, dual 2-to-4 line decoder/demultiplexers.
This device has two independent decoders, each accepting two binary weighted inputs (nA0 and nA1) and providing four mutually exclusive active LOW outputs (nY0 to nY3). Each decoder has an active LOW enable input (nE). When nE is HIGH, every output is forced HIGH.
The enable input can be used as the data input for a 1-to-4 demultiplexer application.
The ‘139’ is identical to the HEF4556 of the HE4000B family.
• ESD protection:
HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000 V
MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
CDM EIA/JESD22-C101 exceeds 1000 V
• Balanced propagation delays
• All inputs have Schmitt trigger actions
• Inputs accept voltages higher than VCC
• For AHC only: operates with CMOS input levels
• For AHCT only: operates with TTL input levels
• Specified from −40 to +85 °C and −40 to +125 °C.