The 74AHC/AHCT125 are high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with low power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard No. 7A.
The 74AHC/AHCT125 are four non-inverting buffer/line drivers with 3-state outputs. The 3-state outputs (nY) are controlled by the output enable input (nOE). A HIGH at n causes the outputs to assume a HIGH-impedance OFF-state.
The ‘125’ is identical to the ‘126’ but has active LOW enable inputs.
• ESD protection:
exceeds 2000 V
exceeds 200 V
exceeds 1000 V
• Balanced propagation delays
• All inputs have Schmitt-trigger actions
• Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC
• For AHC only: operates with CMOS input levels
• For AHCT only: operates with TTL input levels
• Specified from −40 to +85 and +125 °C.