• Small size & light weight: size 1/4, weight 1/2(compared to conventional contactors)
• No arc space is required: size including arc space 1/9 (compared to conventional contactors)
The arc is not exposed to the outside, therefore, no arc space is not required.
• Safety construction
The arc is not exposed, therefore, the contactor is explosion proof and intrinsically safe.
• Quiet: operation noise 1/4 (compared to conventional contactors).
Along with the above-mentioned miniaturization, the operation noise has been reduced to 70dB, and, in addition, the operation noise remains unchanged when a current of 1000A or more is inter rupted.
• High contact reliability
The contact part is hermetically sealed with H2 mixed gas, hence the contact resistance remains stable regardless of the ambient conditions.
• Mounting direction is not specified
The weight of the movable parts is light, and also the restoring force is large, hence the contactor is relatively unaffected by gravity.
• Line-up of indicator Type (150A Type only)
A line-up of relays with indicator that can monitor the relay operation.