• Control of large voltages and currents
The relays have a sealed construction that is filled with a hydrogen gas compound, and use a permanent magnet to establish a magnetic path for the arc. This allows them to switch high-level DC voltages of up to 400V DC.
• Compact size and light weight
The capsule contact construction is filled with a gas that has excellent thermal dissipation and insulation characteristics. Because of this we have been able to reduce the contact gap to one tenth that of conventional relays, and produce a compact and light design.
• No arc space is required: size including arc space 1/9 (compared to conventional contactors)
The arc is not exposed to the outside, therefore, no arc space is not required.
• Safety construction
The arc is not exposed, therefore, the contactor is explosion proof and intrinsically safe.
• Quiet: operation noise 1/4 (compared to conventional contactors).
Along with the above-mentioned miniaturization, the operation noise has been reduced to 70dB, and, in addition, the operation noise remains unchanged when a current of 1000A or more is interrupted.
• High contact reliability
The contact part is hermetically sealed, hence the contact resistance remains stable regardless of the ambient conditions.
• Mounting direction is not specified
The weight of the movable parts is light, and also the restoring force is large, hence the contactor is relatively unaffected by gravity.
• Line-up of indicator types (150A Type only)
1 Form A and 1 Form B types with indicators for detecting welding of the main contacts are available.
• Line-up of PC board type and TM type (10A type only)
• 12 and 24V DC coil voltage types are available.
• Screw terminal blocks for easy wiring.
• AGV (Automatic guided vehicle) (motor control)
• Electrical discharge machine (capacitor charge and discharge control)
• Inverter control (Error cut-off circuit)
• UPS (uninterruptible power supplies)
• Solar power generation systems (battery control)
• Unmanned transport carts
• Battery inspection and testing equipment
• Welding equipment
• Elevator (Brake control)