The PE4135 is a high linearity passive Quad MOSFET Mixer for GSM800 & Cellular Base Station Receivers, exhibiting high dynamic range performance over a broad LO drive range of up to 20 dBm. This mixer integrates passive matching networks to provide single-ended interfaces for the RF and LO ports, eliminating the need for external RF baluns or matching networks. The PE4135 is optimized for frequency down conversion using low-side LO injection for GSM800 & Cellular Base Station application, and is also suitable for up-conversion applications.
The PE4135 is manufactured on Peregrine’s UltraCMOS™ process, a patented variation of silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technology on a sapphire substrate, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS.
• Integrated, single-ended RF & LO interfaces
• High linearity: Typical IIP3 at 32dBm 820 - 920 MHz (+17 dBm LO)
• Low conversion loss: 6.8 dB (+17 dBm LO)
• High isolation: Typical LO-IF at 42 dB, LO-RF at 32 dB
• Small 6-lead 3x3 mm DFN package