The NB2869A is a versatile spread spectrum frequency modulator designed specifically for a wide range of clock frequencies. The NB2869A reduces ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) at the clock source, allowing system wide reduction of EMI of all clock dependent signals. The NB2869A allows significant system cost savings by reducing the number of circuit board layers, ferrite beads and shielding that are traditionally required to pass EMI regulations.
The NB2869A uses the most efficient and optimized modulation profile approved by the FCC and is implemented by using a proprietary all digital method.
● Generates an EMI Optimized Clocking Signal at the Output
● Integrated Loop Filter Components
● Operates with a 3.3 V / 2.5 V Supply
● Operating Current less than 4.0 mA
● Low Power CMOS Design
● Input Frequency Range: 6.0 MHz to 12 MHz for 2.5 V
Input Frequency Range: 6.0 MHz to 13 MHz for 3.3 V
● Generates a 1X Low EMI Spread Spectrum clock of the Input
● Frequency Deviation ± 1% @ 10 MHz
● Available in TSOP--6 Package (TSOT--23--6)
● Pb--Free Package is Available