The NB100LVEP91 is a triple any level positive input to NECL output translator. The device accepts LVPECL, LVTTL, LVCMOS, HSTL, CML or LVDS signals, and translates them to differential LVNECL output signals (−2.5 V / −3.3 V).
• Maximum Input Clock Frequency > 2.0 GHz Typical
• Maximum Input Data Rate > 2.0 Gb/s Typical
• 500 ps Typical Propagation Delay
• Operating Range:
♦ VCC = 2.375 V to 3.8 V; VEE = −2.375 V to −3.8 V; GND = 0 V
• Q Output will Default LOW with Inputs Open or at GND
• These Devices are Pb-Free, Halogen Free and are RoHS Compliant