The MC14069UB hex inverter is constructed with MOS P–channel and N–channel enhancement mode devices in a single monolithic structure. These inverters find primary use where low power dissipation and/or high noise immunity is desired. Each of the six inverters is a single stage to minimize propagation delays.
• Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
• Capable of Driving Two Low–Power TTL Loads or One Low–Power
Schottky TTL Load Over the Rated Temperature Range
• Triple Diode Protection on All Inputs
• Pin–for–Pin Replacement for CD4069UB
• Meets JEDEC UB Specifications