The NTE7134 is a high performance and efficient solution for autosync monitors in a 32–Lead DIP type package. The concept is fully DC controllable and can be used in applications with a microcontroller and stand–alone in rock bottom solutions.
This device provides synchronization processing, H + V synchronization with full autosync capability, and very short setting times after mode changes. External power components are givena great deal of protection. The IC generates the drive waveforms for DC–coupled vertical boosters.
The NTE7134 provides ectended functions e.g. as a flexible SMPS block and an extensive set of geometry control facilities, providing excellent picture quality.
● Full Horizontal (H) Plus Vertical (V) Autosync Capability
● Completely DC Controllable for Analog and Digital Concepts
● Excellent Geometry Control Functions (e.g. Automatic Correction of East–West (EW) Parabola During Adjustment of Vertical Size and Vertical Shift)
● Felxible Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) Function Block for Feedback and Feed Forward Converters.
● X–Ray Protection
● Start–Up and Switch–Off Sequences for safe Operation of All Power Components
● Very Good Vertical Linearity
● Internal Supply Voltage Stabilization
● Can Handle All Sync Signals (Horizontal, Vertical, Composite and Sync–On–Video)
● Combined Output for Video Clamping, Vertical Blanking and Protection Blanking
● Start of Video Clamping Pulses Externally Selectable
● Extremely Low Jitter
● Frequency Locked Loop for Smooth Catching of Line Frequrncy
● Simple Frequency Preset of fmin and fmax by External Resistors
● DC Controllable Wdie Range Linear Picture Position
● Soft Start for Horizontal Driver
● Vertical Amplitude Independent of Frequency
● DC Controllable Picture Height, Picture Position and S–Correction
● Differential Current Outputs for DC Coupling to Vertical Booster
● Output for DC Adjustable EW Parabola
● DC Controllable Picture Width and Trapezium Correction
● Optional Tracking of EW Parabola with Line Frequency
● Prepared for Additional DC Controls of Vertical Linearity, EW–Corner, EW Pin Balance, EW Parallelogram, Vertical Focus by Extended Application