The NTE2031 is a seven channel digit (anode) driver in a 16–Lead DIP type package specifically designed to be used with high–voltage, gas–discharge numeric displays. This device requires a low logic level to turn the drivers on with a low input current requirement of any 300µA typically, and is compatible with popular MOS chips.
• High Breakdown Voltage: –55V Typ
• Low Input Current for MOS Compatibility
• Operable from Either Positive or Negative Supply Voltages
• Input Clamp Diodes for DC Restoration
• Internal Pull–Down Resistors