The NTE1791 is a silicon monolithic integrated circuit in a 9–Lead SIP type package designed for remote control preamplification of infrared signals. A PIN photo diode can be directly connected to the input terminal.
This device contains a high gain amplifier, a peak detector, and an output waveform shaper which are necessary for a remote control preamplifier and has improved light interference–rejection characteristics by use of a two–stage tuning circuit.
The NTE1791 output polarity is active “LOW”.
• Good Immunity from Light Interference: Narrow Bandwidth ±1.3kHz Typ.
• Operation Voltage: 6V ±10%
• Low Power Consumption: 2.4mA Typ.
• High Input Sensitivity: 50µVP–P Typ.
• Peak Detector: The Detector Level is Varied with the Input Signal Level.
• Output Terminal: Open Collector Output. Easy to Interface to Other Devices.