The Nell IRF630 are N-channel enhancement mode silicon gate power field effect transistors.
They are designed, tested and guaranteed to withstand level of energy in breakdown avalanche made of operation.
They are designed as an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in a wide variety of applications such as switching regulators, convertors, motor drivers and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power.
These transistors can be operated directly from integrated circuits.
● RDS(ON) = 0.40Ω @ VGS = 10V
● Ultra low gate charge(43nC max.)
● Low reverse transfer capacitance
(CRSS = 80pF typical)
● Fast switching capability
● 100% avalanche energy specified
● Improved dv/dt capability
● 150°C operation temperature