PS8602 and PS8602L is a 8-pin high speed photocoupler containing a GaAIAs LED on input side and a P-N photodiode and a high speed amplifier transistor on output side on one chip. PS8602 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package). PS8602L is lead bending type (Gull wing) for surface mount.
• High common mode transient immunity
(OMR, OML: ±2000 V/μs MIN.)
• High supply voltage (VCC = 35 V MAX.)
• High speed response (tPHL, tPLH: 0.8 μs MAX.)
• High isolation voltage (BV: 5 000 Vr.m.s. MIN.)
• TTL, CMOS compatible with a resistor
• Taping product number (PS8602L-E3)
• UL recognized [File No. E72422(s)]
• VDE0884 recognized: option
• Interface circuit for various instrumentations, control equipments.
• Computer and peripheral manufactures.