TheMC14060B is a14–stage binary ripple counter with an on–chip oscillatorbuffer. The oscillator configuration allows design of either RC or crystal oscillator circuits. Also included on the chip is a reset function which placesall outputs into the zero state and disables the oscillator. A negative transitionon Clock will advance the counter to the next state. Schmitt trigger actionon the input line permits very slow input rise and fall times. Applicationsinclude time delay circuits, counter controls, and frequency dividing circuits.
• Fully static operation
• Diode Protection on All Inputs
• Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 V to 18 V
• Capable of Driving Two Low–power TTL Loads or One Low–power Schottky TTL Load Over the Rated Temperature Range
• Buffered Outputs Available from Stages 4 Through 10 and 12 Through 14
• Common Reset Line
• Pin–for–Pin Replacement for CD4060B