The MC12074 is a divide by 256 prescaler. Typical frequency synthesis applications include elctronically tuned TV/CATV and communication systems as well as instrumentation.
An internal preamplifier is included which isolates the differential inputs and provides gain for the input signal. Differential PECL outputs are provided.
• 1.1GHz Toggle Frequency
• Operating Supply Voltage of 4.5 to 5.5V
• Low–Power 23mA Typical at VCC = 5.0V
• High Input Sensitivity, 20mVrms at VCC = 5.0 ± 10%, TA = 0°C to +70°C
• 800mV Minimum Peak–to–Peak Output Swing
• Differential PECL Outputs