The MC74LVQ240 is a high performance, inverting octal buffer operating from a 2.7 to 3.6V supply. The MC74LVQ240 is suitable for memory address driving and all TTL level bus oriented transceiver applications.
Current drive capability is 12mA at the outputs. The Output Enable(OE) input, when HIGH, disables the output by placing them in a HIGH Z condition.
• Designed for 2.7 to 3.6V VCC Operation – Ideal for Low Power/Low Noise Applications
• Guaranteed Simultaneous Switching Noise Level and Dynamic Threshold Performance
• Guaranteed Skew Specifications
• Guaranteed Incident Wave Switching into 75Ω
• Low Static Supply Current (10µA) Substantially Reduces System Power Requirements
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 500mA
• ESD Performance: Human Body Model >2000V