Using the Schottky Barrier principle with a Molybdenum barrier metal. These state-of-the-art geometry features epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overly contact. Ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification, or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes.
* Low Forward Voltag.
* Low Switching noise.
* High current capacity
* Guarantee Reverse Avalance.
* Guard-Ring for Stress Protection.
* Low Power Loss & High efficiency.
* 150 °C Operating Junction Temperature.
* Low Stored Charge Majority Carrier Conduction.
* Plastic Material used Carries Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-O