This “fast recovery” rectifier diode series is military qualified to MIL-PRF-19500/424 and is ideal for high-reliability applications where a failure cannot be tolerated. These industry-recognized 3.0 Amp rated rectifiers for working peak reverse voltages from 100 to 600 volts are hermetically sealed with voidless-glass construction using an internal “Category I” metallurgical bond. These devices are also available in surface mount MELF package configurations by adding a “US” suffix. Microsemi also offers numerous other rectifier products to meet higher and lower current ratings with various recovery time speed requirements including fast and ultrafast device types in both through-hole and surface mount packages.
• Popular JEDEC registered 1N5186 to 1N5190 series
• Voidless hermetically sealed glass package
• Triple-Layer Passivation
• Internal “Category I” Metallurgical bonds
• Working Peak Reverse Voltage 100 to 600 Volts.
• JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV available per MIL-PRF-19500/424
• Surface mount equivalents also available in a square
end-cap MELF configuration with “US” suffix
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Fast recovery 3 Amp rectifiers 100 to 600 V
• Military and other high-reliability applications
• General rectifier applications including bridges,
half-bridges, catch diodes, etc.
• High forward surge current capability
• Extremely robust construction
• Low thermal resistance
• Controlled avalanche with peak reverse power
• Inherently radiation hard as described in Microsemi