The 1800 series of 16W DC/DC converter modules combine innovative design techniques, conservative component selection and stringent test standards to achieve very high levels of reliability, performance and power density. Per MIL-HDBK-217F, that MTBF is >600,000 hours (+25oC Ground Benign) and greater than 125,000 hours for Airborne Inhabited. The 1800 series has been designed specifically to meet the rigorous demands of avionics equipment. Eight models have wide 16 VDC to 36 VDC inputs, centered on 28 VDC. Single, dual or triple output combinations of 5, 12, 15, ±5, ±12 and ±15 VDC are provided. Standard features include 1000 VDC input/output isolation, output ripple and noise of less than 1% and continuous short circuit protection. Efficiency is as high as 80%. A remote ON/OFF control input and internal PI filter are standard.
• 0.400 Inch Case Profile
• -55oC to +85oC Ambient Operation
• Wide Input Voltage Range
• Input Filter Meets Requriements of MIL-STD-461C, MIL-STD-704D and MIL-STD-1275A
• Meets MIL-STD-202 and MIL-STD-810 Test Conditions
• >600,000 Hours MTBF per MIL-HDBK-217F
• 6 sided Continuous Shielding