DESCRIPTION (300 watt)
This 3 pin ULTRA LOW CAPACITANCE TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR is designed for use in applications where protection is required at the board level from voltage transients caused by electrostatic discharge (ESD) as defined by IEC 1000-4-2, electrical fast transients (EFT) per IEC 1000-4-4.
This product provides unidirectional protection for 1 line by connecting the Input/Output line to pin 1, pin 2 to common or ground and pin 3 (is not connected). The SL03 thru SL24 product provides board level protection from static electricity and other induced-voltage surges that can damage sensitive circuitry.
· Protects 3.0/3.3 up through 24V Components
· Protects 1 Unidirectional line
· Provides electrically isolated protection
· SOT-23 Packaging
· Operating Temperatures: -55ºC to +150ºC
· Storage Temperature: -55ºC to +150ºC
· SL03 thru SL24 have a Peak Pulse Power: 300 Watts (8/20 msec, Figure 1)
· Pulse Repetition Rate: <.01%