These Photocouplers consist of two Gallium Arsenide Infrared Emitting Diodes and a Silicon NPN Photo Darlington transistor per a channel.
The K401 has one channel in a 4-pin mini-flat SMD package.
The K402 has two channels in a 8-pin mini-flat SMD package.
The K404 has four channels in a 16-pin mini-flat SMD package.
• Mini-flat Package
• Collector-Emitter Voltage : Min.30V
• Current Transfer Ratio : Type 600% (at IF=A1mA, VCE=2V)
• Electrical Isolation Voltage : AC3750Vrms
• AC Signal Input
• Automatic Vending Machine
• Copiers, Industrial Robots
• Interface between two circuits of different potential