These Photocouplers consist of two Gallium Arsenide Infrared Emitting Diodes connected in a reverse-paralled configuration for AC-inputand a Silicon NPN Phototransistor per a channel.
The K201 has one channel in a 4-pin mini-flat SMD package.
The K202 has two channels in a 8-pin mini-flat SMD package.
The K204 has four channels in a 16-pin mini-flat SMD package.
• Mini-flat Package
• Collector-Emitter Voltage : Min.50V (at IF= ±5mA, VF=5V)
• Current Transfer Ratio : 50% Min.
• Electrical Isolation Voltage : AC3750Vrms
• AC Signal Input
• Cordless Phone
• Programmable Logic Control
• Interface between two circuits of difference Potentail