• In the Linear Mode the Input Common Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground.
• Two Internally Compensated OP Amps are in Single Package.
• Low Power Dissipation and Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation.
• Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to the Power Supply Voltage.
• Wide Power Supply Voltage Range and Signal Power Supply
: Single Supply 3VDCto 36V
• DC Dual Supplies 1.5VDC to 18VDC
• Large Output Voltage Swing : 0VDC to VCC-1.5VDC
• Low Input Biasing Current : II=45nADC (Typ.)
• Possible to Exchange the Position of Pin-9 for Pin-1 Because of Pin Connection Being Symmetric.(KIA358S only)
• The Pin-1 and Pin-9 of Lead Frame was Each Other Connected. (KIA358S Only)