■ GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The NJM2171A is a low voltage headphone amplifier designed for portable audio items.
The NJM2171A operates directly for battery supply. It includes mute and standby circuit which require few external components and realize low current consumption and very low turn-noise at standby mode.
It is suitable for portable Mini-Disc, portable Compact-Disc, and other headphone amplifier application.
● Operating Voltage V+1=1.8 to 4.5V
V+2=0.9 to 4.5V
● Operating Current 450µA typ. @V+1=2.3V
700µA typ. @V+2=1.2V
● Supply Current in Power Down Mode
10µA typ. @V+1=2.3V
25µA typ. @V+2=1.2V
● Output Power Exceeds 5mW RL=16Ω @THD=10%
● Fixed Voltage Gain 11.5dB typ.
● Package Outline VSP10
● Bipolar Technology