This N-Channel enhancement mode silicon gate power field effect transistor is an advanced power MOSFET designed, tested, and guaranteed to withstand a specified level of energy in the breakdown avalanche mode of operation. All of these power MOSFETs are designed for applications such as switching regulators, switching convertors, motor drivers, relay drivers, and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power.
These types can be operated directly from integrated circuits.
• 16A, 400V
• rDS(ON) = 0.300Ω
• Single Pulse Avalanche Energy Rated
• SOA is Power Dissipation Limited
• Nanosecond Switching Speeds
• Linear Transfer Characteristics
• High Input Impedance
• Related Literature
- TB334 “Guidelines for Soldering Surface Mount
Components to PC Boards”