The MK2011 is the ideal way to generate clocks for Fast Ethernet cards or systems. It provides 20MHz, 25MHz, and 50MHz clocks. In an 8 pin SOIC, the MK2011 can save component count, board space, and cost over surface mount crystals and oscillators, and increase reliability by eliminating two or three mechanical devices from the board.
MicroClock offers many other clocks for computers and computer peripherals. Consult MicroClock when you need to remove crystals and oscillators from your board.
• Packaged in 8 pin SOIC
• Input crystal or clock frequency of 20.00 MHz
• Lowest jitter in the industry reliably clocks
sensitive Ethernet devices.
• Output clock frequencies of 20.00 MHz,
25.00 MHz, and 50.00 MHz
• 25mA drive capability at TTL levels
• 3.3V or 5V±10% supply voltage
• Advanced, low power CMOS process
• Insensitive to input clock duty cycle