Low Power Dual Operational Amplifier
The LM358 contains two independent high gain operational amplifiers with internal frequency compensation. The two op-amps operate over a wide voltage range from a single power supply. Also use a split power supply. The device has low power supply current drain, regardless of the power supply voltage. The low power drain also makes the IL358 a good choice for battery operation.
When your project calls for a traditional op-amp function, now you can streamline your design with a simple single power supply. Use ordinary +5VDC common to practically any digital system or personal computer application, without requiring an extra 15V power supply just to have the interface electronics you need.
The IL358 is a versatile, rugged workhorse with a thousand-and-one uses, from amplifying signals from a variety of transducers to dc gain blocks, or any op-amp function. The attached pages offer some recipes that will have your project cooking in no time.
● Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
● Large DC voltage gain: 100dB
● Wide power supply range:
3V ~ 32V (or ±1.5V ~ ±16V)
● Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
● Large output voltage swing: 0V DC to VCC-1.5V DC
● Power drain suitable for battery operation
● Low input offset voltage and offset current
● Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage