TheLM348/LM248 is a true quad LM741. It consists of four independent, high-gain, internally compensated, low power operational amplifiers which have been designed to provide functional characteristics identical to those of the familiar LM741 operational amplifier. In addition the total supply current for all four amplifiers is comparable to the supply current of a single LM741 type OP Amp. Other features include input offset currents and input bias current which are much less than those of a standard LM741. Also, excellent isolation between amplifiers has been achieved by independently biasing each amplifier and using layout techniques which minimize thermal coupling.
• LM741 OP Amp operating characteristics
• Low supply current drain
• Class AB output stage no crossover distortion
• Pin compatible with the LM324/LM248
• Low input offset voltage : 1mV Typ.
• Low input offset current : 4nA Typ.
• Low input bias current : 30nA Typ.
• Gain bandwidth (unity gain): 1.0MHz Typ.
• High degree of isolation between amplifiers: 120dB
• Overload protection for inputs and outputs